the industrial world circular
What is Circular Business?
Businesses need growth which is sustainable from both the economic and environmental perspectives. Environmental sustainability is often considered a liability or responsibility by businesses and seen as an unnecessary cost. For businesses to be profitable the environmental consideration must be embedded in strategies for economic sustainability and the solution lies in the Circular Economy. Read more
Read in more detail about the 10 essentials of circular systems.
CirBES is not limited to any specific industry and preferably focuses on Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in various areas such as
- Consumer goods
- Textile industries
- Consumer electronics
- Lifestyle products
- Telecommunication equipment and device manufacturers
- Heavy and light equipment manufacturers
- Policy makers
- Governmental and municipal authorities
- Consultancy companies providing support to manufacturing industries
- Education and research organisations